Blessed Sacrament School believes in academic excellence. Curriculum mapping is our design to implement the purposeful, deliberate, and systematic organization of student learning and success. Each student is educated with a growth mindset to become lifelong learners and contributing members of our community and the world around us. Our instruction is a multi-modal, individualized approach for each student designed to challenge and engage formal learning experiences and academic rigor.
- All subject areas have been curriculum mapped and follow New York State Next Generation Standards.
- Up-to-date resources and hands-on learning
- Individualized instruction for each student
- Combination of technology and curriculum design
- A multi-modal approach to learning
- Student learning is measured by gathering information about what the student knows, understands, and can do with their knowledge and skill set.
- Efficient classroom management plans