Blessed Sacrament is a private, Pre-K through 6th grade Catholic educational community associated with Blessed Sacrament Parish in Syracuse, New York, part of the Syracuse Roman Catholic Diocese.
We are nestled comfortably within the Eastwood community in Syracuse. We are proud to have provided academic excellence within a Catholic environment to our community since 1931. Please visit us and experience our school's warm, caring, and nurturing atmosphere. We will continue to acquire the most appropriate curriculum to meet the wide-ranging skill sets of our students. I want all our students to be a part of something great and to fall in love with learning. Thank you for your trust and faith as we advance our school's mission together.
Blessed Sacrament Offers:
• Curriculum based on New York State Next Generation Standards.
• Extended childcare is available every day until 5:15 p.m.
• Full-day Pre-K Program for four-year-olds integrated with K through 6th education program.
• Full-day Tiny Eagles Program for three-year-olds with an introduction to our Pre-K through 6th education program.
• Strong parent involvement in the school community through parent participation in the Parent-Teacher Association.
• Faculty, staff, and parents work together to promote literacy and the enjoyment of reading by encouraging participation in the Principal’s Reading Challenge.
• Each academic year students have read over 15,000 books.
• Curricular and Extra-Curricular Activities include Gym, Computer, Art, Music, Library Instruction, Dance, Karate, Basketball, Eagle Art, LEGO Robotics, Drama Club, Student Council, and Yearbook Committee.
• School Service Projects include: writing to Parish shut-ins, collecting clothing (hats & mittens) for the needy, supplying non-perishable food items for the Parish Outreach Pantry, pumpkin pies for Rescue Mission, In My Father’s Kitchen, We Rise Above the Streets, Helping Hounds, Gigi’s Playhouse, Reagan’s Acts of Kindness, HOME Inc., Rice Bowl Campaign.
• Support Services include: School Counselor, Full-time Nurse, SEL Team, RTI Team
• Tuition Assistance Available