BSS integrates learning within the culture of the Catholic faith. Our faith-based community is rooted in Gospel values. We participate in the Evangelization of the mission of the Catholic church. Our teachers and staff are faith-based leaders that act as spiritual guides.
- Present an understanding of the human need for God based on revelation and faith.
- Read, understand, Interpret, and apply Scripture to life.
- Illustrate a basic understanding of Catholic doctrine and dogma in light of the creed.
- Recognize the Trinity as God.
- Illustrate a basic understanding of Church.
- Demonstrate an appreciation for prayer as the primary way we come to know God and the community as the context for sharing faith within and beyond itself.
- Exercise responsible stewardship for the gift of creation.
Living our Faith:
- Morning prayers
- Prayer before meals
- Afternoon prayers
- Student participation in first Friday Mass and Holy Days of Obligation
- Monthly community service projects
- Altar serving
- School and church choir
- Prayer services
- Rosary Devotions in October and May
- Saint of the day
- Take part in Adoration