The Blessed Sacrament School Tiny Eagles Program is especially designed for three year olds. This unique program offers time and space for three year olds to imagine, explore, create and play. It specifically leads children from wonder to discovery and investigation to affirmation.
In the Tiny Eagles Program, teachers work closely with parents in sharing religious beliefs and values. This collaborative effort is the key factor to faith development in young children. Children are encouraged to experience the joy of learning at his or her own capacity and pace; teachers are flexible in meeting the needs of each child.
Tiny Eagles Program Goals
To provide a safe, supportive environment that promotes spiritual growth and motivation in learning through trust, inclusion and affirmation.
- To understand that each individual is a unique treasure created by God.
- To develop a positive self-image and feeling of self-worth.
- To promote social interaction with positive attitudes and respect towards others.
- To expose cognitive learning through language & literacy and to explore methods with math & science.
- To encourage creative expression through art, music & movement and dramatic play.
- To enhance fine & gross motor skills.
The program is taught by a certified teacher with the help of an aide.
Requirements for registration are as follows:
- Tiny Eagle student must be three by December 1st.
- Birth certificate and Baptismal record (if applicable) along with proof of immunization are also needed.
- There is also a non-refunded/tuition applied $50 registration fee.